Streamed MP - Moving Pictures problem! (1 Viewer)

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Greetings!

I made a clean installation of MP 1.1.0 today. I tested so all movies worked and it did. After that I installed StreamedMP. I configured Moving Pictures (importing my movies to the database). After that I cannot start playing movies. Neither by Videos or Movies menu options. I then decided to disable all the plugins associated with Streamed MP and then it worked again. So after some testing I have come to the conclusion that as soon Moving Pictures plugin is enabled then I cannot start to watch movies (the problem: as soon I am clicking on the movie to start watching it dim out a bit and then nothing happens)

So I wonder if there are anyone out here that have the similar problem or has solved this one?

Sincerely!

/Thrilled

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
No one have any clue what's causing this? I will post this problem in the moving pictures thread too since I am not so sure this is anything related with the StreamedMP skin.

Sincerely!

/Thrilled

xppx

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I have done a clean installation of MP 1.1.0 (removed really everything from 1.02) and then added the StreamedMP install. Conclusion after 6 days: everything is working fine including the MovingPictures plug-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom