Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 and install plugins included with this package.

If you Uninstall MediaPortal, whether it be manually or part of an upgrade (ie Fresh Install option) please also uninstall StreamedMP.

Note: The upgrade currently does not support migration of previous custom items on BasicHome screen. Users who previously customized BasicHome should re-enter the Editor and generate new BasicHome menu after Installation. Custom BasicHome screen created in this version will support upgrades going forward.

Download StreamedMP 1.2.0 (Stable)
    Other useful links:
    The Installation Package also includes the following plugin libraries:

• MovingPictures: v1.0.4
    • TVSeries: v2.5.4
    • MyTrailers: v2.0.6
    • InfoService: v1.5.0
    • MyLyrics.dll: v1.4.2
    • Music Search: v1.7.0
    • WebBrowser: v0.5.0
    • FanartHandler: v2.0.3789
    Contributors

ltfearme
    losttown
    trevor

Also retired team members mattsk88/spuck, and Team Razorfish over at XBMC for first creating this skin

A big thanks also goes out to the rest of the rest of the community who helped to test this skin at its various stages, provided valuable feedback and also fix any issues above.

Come across a Bug

Any bugs found or feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker.

Please DO NOT report problems unless you are using the latest MediaPortal release v1.1.0 RC6.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3/RC4+]

Hi,

Cool :) really cool :) thank you for new stable version and the work of all the team :)
    Cheers,
    Seb.

M

mjmapi

ThankS, Gr8's MP skin

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks for this great skin:D

Jab0

Portal Member
    May 9, 2010

hi,

i have some problems with homebasic.xml and usermenuprofile.xml. the problem exist since the version which supports rc3.

when i start home vbasic editor after installation erverything seems to be ok. i create my home screen and the program generates the homebasic.xml. now i start mediaportal but there is the message that he homebasic.xml is missing or invalid but the file exists. after this i want to start the home basic editor again but a warning is shown, which describes that there is a failure in usermenuprofile. at this moment i cant generate a new homebasic.xml.
    starting mediaportal with the dfault homebasic.xml is ok but i really wnat to generate a menu by myself. :)
    new installation of streamedmp didnt fixed it. anyone here who can help me?

thanks and regards!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

hi,

i have some problems with homebasic.xml and usermenuprofile.xml. the problem exist since the version which supports rc3.

when i start home vbasic editor after installation erverything seems to be ok. i create my home screen and the program generates the homebasic.xml. now i start mediaportal but there is the message that he homebasic.xml is missing or invalid but the file exists. after this i want to start the home basic editor again but a warning is shown, which describes that there is a failure in usermenuprofile. at this moment i cant generate a new homebasic.xml.
    starting mediaportal with the dfault homebasic.xml is ok but i really wnat to generate a menu by myself. :)
    new installation of streamedmp didnt fixed it. anyone here who can help me?

thanks and regards!

Hi,

This is odd behaviour and something I have noot seen before. To allow us to help can you post your usermenuprofile.xml and BasicHome.xml and we can see if can reproduce with your files.

Thanks

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

thanks for your hard work!

Jab0

Portal Member
    May 9, 2010

first of all: thank you for your help!

see attachments below.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      169 KB
    • usermenuprofile.xml
      10.9 KB

unitygain

Portal Member
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country

Again on the ball with an up to date skin version for the rc4, skin rocks , you rocks mediaportal rocks everybody rocks

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

first of all: thank you for your help!

see attachments below.

Hi Jab0,

Found the problem, you use the '&' character in one of your menu items 'DVD & BD', this is actually an illegal character in xml, seems you can write it out ok but the xml parser throws an error when it trys to read it.

I should really have caught before it is written but was not aware myself that it would cause an issue. I will amend the editor to disallow '&' character or find a way of reading without an error.

Attached is your usermenuprofile.xml that loads ok.

Cheers

Attachments

• usermenuprofile.xml
      10.9 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom