StreamedMP and Moving Pictures GUI settings (1 Viewer)

Steelman1991

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi - Unsure of the correct spot for this issue, but thought I would start here and move on if needed.

Downloaded and installed StreamedMP version 1.4.11.2543. Tried to change the GUI Settings in Moving Pictures 1.1.2.1219, to avoid the categories list and drill straight to the movies list. Unfortunately unchecking the option removes all poster artwork (see image) and detail overlay from all views. Re-checking the option to ' re-organise movies by categories' returns the skin to the expected behaviour - all cover art and overlays are shown correctly

Anyone else experience the same - or am I missing something?

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you should check it in blue3wide and see if its the same.. if its the same it wont be a problem with steamedmp and maybe you can post it in MovPic forum

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Steelman1991, I can't reproduce this. I have tried both Fanart Sytle and Default style with Categories turned off.

Have you ever installed any custom mods from the forum?

Steelman1991

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi Damien - no its a fresh install - been playing around with various media centre apps, mostly MP, xbmc and MediaBrowser - decided on MP and cleared everything else from the HTPC and totally reinstalled MP - rescraping library data etc.

Will try a fresh install of StreamedMP and see whether there has maybe been some corruption.

EDIT - Reinstalled StreamedMP, but still having the same issues :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom