Streamedmp configuration plugin error (1 Viewer)

Sarevok81

Portal Member
April 15, 2008
Home Country
Hallo,
I've installed MP 1.1 RC4 and streamedmp 1.2.0.1410, under windows 7 pro.
I have a problem with StreamedMP configuration plugin.
The frist time that I launch the plugin, all function correctly, the plugin start to update the skin.
But the second time that i launch the plugin from MP configuration, it stop with a debug error.
If I try to enter in th plugin by skin Gui (Settings - Skin) this message appears in MP:
"Missing or invalid file:"

I have downloaded last update for the skin manually from site, and I've intalled it by copyng manually all files. In the Home configuration menù the update is correctly (1.2.0.1422).

I've try to uninstall MP e and streamedmp, and reinstall all. But the problem is the same.
All other function of the skin seems to be correctly.

There is any solution?

Thx.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hallo,
I've installed MP 1.1 RC4 and streamedmp 1.2.0.1410, under windows 7 pro.
I have a problem with StreamedMP configuration plugin.
The frist time that I launch the plugin, all function correctly, the plugin start to update the skin.
But the second time that i launch the plugin from MP configuration, it stop with a debug error.
If I try to enter in th plugin by skin Gui (Settings - Skin) this message appears in MP:
"Missing or invalid file:"

I have downloaded last update for the skin manually from site, and I've intalled it by copyng manually all files. In the Home configuration menù the update is correctly (1.2.0.1422).

I've try to uninstall MP e and streamedmp, and reinstall all. But the problem is the same.
All other function of the skin seems to be correctly.

There is any solution?

Thx.

Hi,

We will need some more information here, can you please post your MediaPortal.log and error.log files and from the config directory your StreamedMPConfig.xml.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Sarevok81, can you attach the following file:

Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\StreamedMPConfig.xml

Its failing to do the format of the Time in your config file. It would be nice to know what's actually in it.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Sarevok81, this should be fixed in next release.

You can workaround this probably in the meantime by editing the xml above with:

Code:
    <entry name="checkTime">1:00</entry>

and then enter configuration and disable the periodic update 'Check for update Every...'

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, you might just need to wait until the next version.

You can try deleting your config files StreamedMPConfig.xml and StreamedMPConfig.xml.bak then load config again.

btw, what is your regional settings set to in the Windows Control Panel?

Sarevok81

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm sorry I saw your post too late.
    I had many problems with Mediportal on Windows 7 and I decided to format the PC to return to Windows XP.
    After formatting I had to reconfigure Mediportal. Skyn now works perfectly, is updated and no longer shows any errors.
    Perhaps the error occurs only under Windwos 7.

Thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom