StreamedMP Skin Lost Ability To Cycle BasicHome Background Images (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have upgraded Moving Pictures to the latest version & updated the skin with the patch (MovingPictures-1.0.1-Fanart.zip). To be honest, I'm not sure exactly when this happened. I have customised a number of areas of the skin eg. custom splashscreen, images & folders using the skin editor. But not adjusted any *.xml files, except as below.

I have checked the basichome.xml file & changed the various menus to <randomise>true<randomise>. Most were set to false, except 'video background'. Not sure why.

The images on the basichome screen are static, with the default constantly showing. The Moving Pictures & TV Series plugins are both working perfectly, with random fanart showing. Any other areas I should look at? Thanks.

Thinking out loudly, I think??? it worked correctly using the MovingPictures-1.0.1-Default.zip files. Will recheck & post back.

If it matters, I am using MP SVN 24669.

MrLobster

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I upgraded a few days after it came out, and my problem is that the movie backgrounds dont even show in info view (just the cinema seats). Once I play a movie and go back to the movie selected screen the background then appears.

Its been annoying me, but then I'm getting ready to buy the Win7 Retail to replace the beta so not got round to posting any bug reports.

FireSokar

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Did changing it to true allow it to cycle? I too face the same issue and currently must use a default.jpg image. It used to be nice to just throw in pictures and it would cycle them.

bzrty

Portal Member
    December 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Same problem here!
    I cannot change the 'cinema seats-pictures' to the other backgroundpictures..
    I've made an extra Menu Item to WEBVIDEOS (onlinevideos) in the homescreen and since then I have this problem.
    => Set menu theme. (to choose a background for webvideos-menu)

Has anyone found a solution?
    I also get a framework error when i start the StreamedMP menu Editor.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

This is the first we have heard of this issue, in order for us to help can thoses with issues please post the usermenuprofile.xml for the config directory. Start->All programs->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal-User Files.

This can also be access from the editor via the highligthed link (see attached screenshot).

bzrty - Will need more details on the framework error, if you could copy out the full error txt and post I can have a look.

Thx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      238.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom