StreamedMP submenu levels (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello,

I hope someone could help me.

Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels.

I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order:
- comedy
-animated
-others

I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but when I add an item in level 2 it is linked always to comedy item (the first item in level 1 submenu) and not to animated item.

How could I create a level 2 submenu linked to animated item (put in second place in level 1 submenu)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom