Streaming Internet TV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Binge? DE
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom