Streaming video?? (1 Viewer)

ktjensen

Portal Pro
January 21, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Has anyone been able to use and display streaming video on the MP players? Is there a plug-in for streaming video?

I was thinking that someone would have done a YOUTUBE interface for MP so you could just go through the top 100 YOUTUBE videos and play the stream at any time. The top 100 changes all the time. Maybe get a YOUTUBE search function under MP?

I suppose I could try the web browser setup for MP (see if streaming video works under that), but I have not gotten that far yet. Only my second day after discovering MP.

ktjensen

Portal Pro
January 21, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Found a plugin!! This plugin will play videos on YOUTUBE and GOOGLE VIDEO etc. All the top videos. Plays via flashplayer, if you can get it to work.

There is a plugin called ONLINE VIDEOS that exists. You will have to search for it and install it. Then go through some adjustments of your system to eventually get it to work.

This should be installed with the master basic MP package, but I guess it is too much of a beta plugin. Many are saying it works, but I just tried and I did not get it to work. Maybe tonight I can do more work on it.

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Has anyone been able to use and display streaming video on the MP players? Is there a plug-in for streaming video?

Do you know that you can watch streaming video fra MyRadio? I'm not sure that it is what you are looking for, but you can try it. If not, I think there's some development going on including IPtv - but I'm not sure.
I hope this was helpfull.

MadsRH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom