Streamradio V2 on StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

Today is coming out a new Version 0.6.5 of Streamradio V2. After Install I got no Settings in StreamedMPBasic - Home editor.

So I copy the Bluewide Streamradio- xml and the Streamradio rec- xml into the StreamedMP Skinfolder. Ok, now there are Settings in the Homeeditor and I generate a new Menü STREAMRADIO.

But in Mediaportal with the StreamedMP Skin it looks not very good (not so good as radiotime:( ) and I dont have a Menü with now Playing etc.

Is Streamradio not compatibel to StreamedMP or did I made something wrong ?

Best regards:D

Harald

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Today is coming out a new Version 0.6.5 of Streamradio V2. After Install I got no Settings in StreamedMPBasic - Home editor.

So I copy the Bluewide Streamradio- xml and the Streamradio rec- xml into the StreamedMP Skinfolder. Ok, now there are Settings in the Homeeditor and I generate a new Menü STREAMRADIO.

But in Mediaportal with the StreamedMP Skin it looks not very good (not so good as radiotime:( ) and I dont have a Menü with now Playing etc.

Is Streamradio not compatibel to StreamedMP or did I made something wrong ?

Best regards:D

Harald

Hi,

Currently the skin does not have native skin support for this plugin and they will need to be created, the Blue3Wide is a base start point.

This is already on our issue tracker (Issue 402), vists the site and Star this issue, the more people who Star it the more likley we are to do it quickly :)

Thx

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm no skinner, but I've managed to modify the Blue2Wide xml. Your more than welcome to give it a try. I've also asked for support as an enhancement one the Google code homepage. Perhaps if more people asked for support, it could get moved up in the priority.

Attachments

• mystreamradio.xml
    4.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom