Streem tv??? (1 Viewer)

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
October 30, 2005
Is there any way to see streem tv in MP in full screen?
The only way i know is to use the radio byt then you can only se it in the smal screen in the left corner.

Is there someone who know´s a better way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks. Much better now...
Great, thanks. Much better now...
I recently switched over to MP2 after a few years use of MP1. I only use MP to watch (ota) television, through my PC tuner card...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom