Sttutering on HD live tv but not on MC Win7 (1 Viewer)

arual

Portal Member
July 30, 2008
MALAGA
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have made a fresh install of Win 7 SP. It´s up to date.
install lates driver for ATI (I don´t change anything from the standart setup), i set 1080p. at 60Hz. (It´s conected via HDMI to my Panasonc Plama which display 1080p at 50hz.
lnstal latest Audio Driver for my onboard SoundCard, Realtek. (No problem with sound).
instal Driver for my Huppage 4000 Hibrid HD TV Card
Install MePo 1.1.3.

Nothing else.

I run TV Server config to scan for DVB-T channel. (I Found some HD channel).

I previeuw those channel on the TV Server Config Window mode and it´s seems ok, but when i set to full mode is geting worse and stuttering.

I run MePo Confing, i am using Microsoft DTV HD Video Codec and Audio Codec. I change to MPC and it´s the same.

I config Windows Media Center on WIN 7, , I scan for HD TV and they Play REALLY GOOD, in Full Screen. What´s on ???

After that i am crazy i install the SAF 6 but didnt´solve the probmen using Cyberlink PDVD 11.

SD channels play ok.
Sound ok.

I have used the Refresher Rate Changer on MePo, but neither solve the problem.

It´s strange because with the Win7 codec should be ok,

Maybe it´s something i have to setup on the Ati CAtalyst or any special Setting on MePo Confg??

Any helpe please, it´s annoying to see how Windows manage TV Live and MePo not for me.:mad:

My Config it´s on my profile and I attached the log file whatching a few seconds HD live TV, without SAF and fresh instalation.

Maybe is the CPU, I see 60% usage on Live TV
Maybe is RAM, i don´t think so. 2 MB Ram

any Thought??

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom