Stuck on waiting for close match approval

Discussion in 'Moving Pictures' started by diskjunky, September 10, 2008.

1. diskjunky

diskjunky Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Im trying to test the plugin and Im a bit stuck. I opened the config page and pointed it to the direction of my movie folders. It seems to start scanning ok but im not sure if its something im not doing or if its something else but above the progress bar there is a faint message that says waiting for close match approval. It doesnt show any possible matches in the drop down boxes for any of the movies. If I am doing something wrong could someone point in the direction as to what to do next?
    :D

Forgot to add Using media portal rc2 and moving pictures 0.5.4

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fforde

fforde Community Plugin Dev

Software Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1,696 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Unfortunately movie-xml.com is down right now, which means the plug-in is unable to retrieve details about your movie. Very sorry about that. :( The next release which will be out most likely within the next week will support IMDb so issues like this should, at that point, go away. See here for more details. I expect movie-xml.com to be back up later today when the load eases off a bit. So my short term recommendation would be to wait and try to rescan later.

Sorry these are just the types of things that have to get ironed out in the beta phase of the plug-in...

4. diskjunky

diskjunky Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for the speedy reply. I thought it was me being stupid. I'll give it a go tomorrow thanks again

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. svortevik

svortevik Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have the same problem. When trying to access www.movie-xml.com i get an error message:

"This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

I have no ide what this means, but hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

So until there is a solution my library is empty an I cant use moving pitcure:(

6. funkstar
    • Premium Supporter

funkstar Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Scotland Scotland
    It means the hosting service provider has suspended the account, probably because they have gone way over their bandwidth allowance on the account they have.

Basically, whever owns movie-xml.com will need to stump up more money to re-enable their account.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!