Stuck on waiting for close match approval (1 Viewer)

diskjunky

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Im trying to test the plugin and Im a bit stuck. I opened the config page and pointed it to the direction of my movie folders. It seems to start scanning ok but im not sure if its something im not doing or if its something else but above the progress bar there is a faint message that says waiting for close match approval. It doesnt show any possible matches in the drop down boxes for any of the movies. If I am doing something wrong could someone point in the direction as to what to do next?
:D

Forgot to add Using media portal rc2 and moving pictures 0.5.4

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Unfortunately movie-xml.com is down right now, which means the plug-in is unable to retrieve details about your movie. Very sorry about that. :( The next release which will be out most likely within the next week will support IMDb so issues like this should, at that point, go away. See here for more details. I expect movie-xml.com to be back up later today when the load eases off a bit. So my short term recommendation would be to wait and try to rescan later.

Sorry these are just the types of things that have to get ironed out in the beta phase of the plug-in...

svortevik

Portal Pro
February 15, 2008
I have the same problem. When trying to access www.movie-xml.com i get an error message:

"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

I have no ide what this means, but hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

So until there is a solution my library is empty an I cant use moving pitcure:(

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    It means the hosting service provider has suspended the account, probably because they have gone way over their bandwidth allowance on the account they have.

Basically, whever owns movie-xml.com will need to stump up more money to re-enable their account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom