Stutter Problems in RC3 (1 Viewer)

Freak

Portal Member
May 28, 2007
Home Country
Hi guys, i have been using MP for sometime now and without many issues, recently i reloaded RC3, and now no matter what i seem to try i cannot get a steady stream from my DVB-T card.

Whats happening is I'm getting slowmotion video, and sound that is ahead of the video by 10 seconds or so.
And then the sound stutters, stops and the cycle repeats.

This is happening no matter what codec i choose for Audio/Video.
With the exception of one, if i choose the MainConcept2 (Adobe) Decoder, i get one frame of vision, followed by nothing. I'm sure i used to use MPV and MPA or DScaler, but neither helps at the moment, ditto with the Cyberlink stuff.. I have other DVB-T programs setup as well, and these are all working fine with Cyberlink and other Decoders.

I used to have a multithreaded problem, that i fixed by turning only 1CPU on when using MP, but this doesn't seem to be helping at the moment.

Any help getting it to work again would be appreciated, as I've spent the last 8 hours trying to fix it, without a solution. Is there a way (a log?) that can tell me why this is happening or a way of backtracking to find the source of the problem. I'm stumped!

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom