Stuttering Video/DVD/TV (1 Viewer)

cerberus

Portal Pro
October 18, 2008
BW
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,

I hope you can help me fixing a problem that bothers me since several weeks now.

When using MP 1.2.3 Videos, DVDs and TV recordings stuttered every several minutes.

Now, I upgraded to MP 1.3, installed a new graphic card and SSD.

However, the problem still remains the same.

The only way I thought the stuttering improves was to deactivate all plug-ins, which I did some weeks ago.

However, after starting every plug-in one by one I could not get which one might be accountable for the stuttering.

That is why I hope to find someone who can help me.

Yesterday, I deleted all log files and started a DVD afterwards, which again stutters every few minutes.

Please find attached the corresponding evr.log file.

Perhaps, there are some information what went wrong and someone can tell me what causes the stuttering to fix the problem.

Yourssincerely

sand

Portal Pro
January 15, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Dear community,

I hope you can help me fixing a problem that bothers me since several weeks now.

When using MP 1.2.3 Videos, DVDs and TV recordings stuttered every several minutes.

Now, I upgraded to MP 1.3, installed a new graphic card and SSD.

However, the problem still remains the same.

The only way I thought the stuttering improves was to deactivate all plug-ins, which I did some weeks ago.

However, after starting every plug-in one by one I could not get which one might be accountable for the stuttering.

That is why I hope to find someone who can help me.

Yesterday, I deleted all log files and started a DVD afterwards, which again stutters every few minutes.

Please find attached the corresponding evr.log file.

Perhaps, there are some information what went wrong and someone can tell me what causes the stuttering to fix the problem.

Yourssincerely
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom