SubCentral original thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
thanx for the quick reply. can finally understand what they are saying in game of thrones now. cheers(y)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just one question about a new release for MP 1.3A. Some plugins are really easy to make comatible with the new version of MP. Just change the compatiblility check to 1.3 or something like that and the job is done.. Is it the same here? Or are a lot of changes in the plugin needed to make it compatible..

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have just updated to mp1.2.3 and installed the latest subcentral. When I go to mp-tv series config, there is no extras tab

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have just updated to mp1.2.3 and installed the latest subcentral. When I go to mp-tv series config, there is no extras tab

With the information (or lack of it) you provided above I really can't say anything about your problem.

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    seco, apologies! I'm somewhat new to this. This is subcentral 1.1.2.0 on MP1.2.3 under Windows 7. What else should I mention?

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is no extra tab for subs inside mptvseries config which you probably remember from the discontinued inbuild feature in tvseries in previous releases. Subcentral is standalone so you will find its own config under plugins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom