Subtitle delay and audio switch problem? (1 Viewer)

Bjur

Portal Pro
May 24, 2007
My problem is that when I play a movie and press "y" I get OSD where there is a slider in the buttom to delay subtitle.
It just doesn't work... How do I get it to work, or is there a hotkey where you can delay subtitles?

Also the audio switching when pressing "a" doesn't work. If i have a movie with more than one soundtrack I can't switch and on some movies I have dual language which kind of ruins the movie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I normally use Zoomplayer as external player where delay through directvobsub is possible on the fly, so I hope it can be with Mediaportal also.
I'm using FFDShow also, so if that can be used to delay subtitle in MP let me know:)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would like to know what's the deal with the subtitle delay thing. It doesn't work on MPA/MPV neither it doesn't using ffdshow.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Subtitle delay has been a non-working thing for a long time. For 1.0.2 it should be fixed as MPC subtitle engine is planned to be partly integrated into MP.

Bjur

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2007
    Subtitle delay has been a non-working thing for a long time. For 1.0.2 it should be fixed as MPC subtitle engine is planned to be partly integrated into MP.

Cool thanks for the answer. Any estimated time on when the release will be?

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, 1.0.1 is being created as we speak, so I guess it'll take a while for 1.0.2 to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom