Sudoku (1 Viewer)

toertchn

Portal Member
January 5, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
One Question. How to play sudoku. I don't see any focus on current cell so it's not easy to play.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the wrong place?
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the...
I have two local radio streams defined, both of which have played reliably for years. Suddenly one of them won't play with the...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
Replies
Views
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. --...
I have a Silvesrtone ML02 case with an IMON LCD display. The motherboard is an Asus E35M1-M Pro and died a couple of days ago, so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom