[no Bug] Suggestion: Add all updated tuningdetails to 1.3.0 RC (1 Viewer)

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've updates both satellites.xml and DVB-T tuningdetails for Delft, the netherlands.
    I would like to suggest a dev to include not only my updated tuningdetails, but also others into 1.3.0 RC
    They are located at the tuningdetails forum.

I have the impression that those special forums for these tuningdetails are not very much read by other people.
    In my opinion there are just too much seperate forums available.
    I don't think it is neccesary to have 276 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, count them!) different forums. It is crazy!

Why must there be a different forum for every possible question.
    Why not make a few different language forums, and a global forum for MePo 1, MePo 2? Or maybe a *little* bit more. And even then, why put other language in a different forum? I speak dutch, english and a bit german but I never look at my native language forum!
    I like to surf on the forums a bit and try to help some other people, but I miss a lot of possible help moments because I just don't see other peoples questions because they are hidden too far away.

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for that issue, but our team is quite small at the moment and there are just no volunteers to do that at the moment...
    Maybe it would be cool to have something like a repository, will make an internal thread about it, but this is still definitive the wrong forum...

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry for that issue, but our team is quite small at the moment and there are just no volunteers to do that at the moment...
    How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl.
    I read someting that you cannot register as team member but that you have to be invited.
    Maybe it would be cool to have something like a repository, will make an internal thread about it, but this is still definitive the wrong forum...
    I don't want to be jerk, but when there are 276 forums this error is easily made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom