Suggestion: Add logos as in MP-TV Series plugin? (1 Viewer)

Nazgulled

Portal Pro
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi,

The one thing that I most miss from this plugin is the ability to look at the selected movie and see if that particular movie is in SD or HD resolution and if it has subtitles or not.

What do you think of adding some logos thing somewhat like the MP-TV Series plugin?

Or is there anyway around to accomplish what I'm looking for?

e_razor

Portal Member
July 21, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
Mediainfo support is planned for a later release. Dont remember at the moment wich release it was planned for, but i think it's a little while out. fforde knows for sure :)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yeah it is planned. Currently it is scheduled for version 1.1 but I think that is probably not accurate. All the priorities for issues 0.8+ are a little skewed right now. Over the last month or so we have picked up a few more developers, and some priorities have just shifted. So I would probably expect this, at the latest, included in a 1.0 release. After we get 0.7 out I am going to go through the issue list and shuffle a few things around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over the years. I was looking into updating to MP 2 but when I ran a test it did not recognize the format that I have used with download tv series information with MP-TV Series (that I've used for 10 years on...
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom