Suggestion : sort / group by (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpskiller

Portal Member
May 30, 2005
UK
If not mentioned before I would much prefer this plug-in if I could sort and group by "genres", "year" etc.... I have a massive collection like many others and navigation is very hard at the moment..

keep up the good work.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
There are quite a few posts about this already, so in the future please use the search function. But yes, we do plan on implementing sorting and filtering/grouping, it will be in 0.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom