Suggestion - What's New / Recently Added (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hi,

Firstly, I apologise if this has already been suggested or if there are any created issues for this. I have searched the forums and issues in the Google project with no hits.

My suggestion is that in addition to the series being listed, that let's say at the top there is a "What's New" section or "Recently Added" section for TV Episodes you have copied over in the past 7 days. Perhaps even have the day/number so that it is configurable.

So they are both in the actual TV show category and that they are in this new section so that it is easy to find. I have quite a few people using the HTPC's and it would be great if they knew what was copied over in the past 7 days...

If you need more info or me to explain it better, please let me know. For those that are interested, you can star the issue or support it in the Google Code - Issue 433 - mptvseries - Suggestion - What's New / Recently Added - Project Hosting on Google Code

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the prompt reply ltfearme... This sounds like a good addition, however, I currently use the 'Series List' view. Will this option help/show anything in that view ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, its up to skinners to check the relevant property, from the top of my head I think its "#TVSeries.Series.HasNewEpisodes".

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Can I ask you in the same thread to add it to StreamedMP ?

Shame you just closed the code request, it may be something that people are interested in... A section to just check out what is new, for those with a massive TV collection.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    All this will be mentioned in the Release Notes for 2.6.0.

I had no initial plans to add the Recently Added badge to posters in List Views for the StreamedMP skin, but may do it later. Will need an option to either display Watched/New icons otherwise it would be cluttered.

It is however ready in Banner views for next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom