support for karaoke-dx (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
would it be possible to add support for karaoke-dx, this works well with wmp but not through mp, this would add a extra function to mp maybe without too much work being involved...

regards.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom