Support for Twinhan Star Box DVB-S (1 Viewer)

T

Thor

Me is requesting a support for the Twinhan Star Box USB TV-Card for Satellite, could somebody code such a plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

• Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] How to manually add a channel DE
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rejected] Jellyfin plugin for MP2 DE
There are also ideas for an android (even existing, with limited functionality) and web client. Honestly I’ve never heard about Jellyfish so far. But I’ve to say, that our development resources are not even enough for the existing work packages, so there is only a very low chance to realize your request. We need more skilled and...
There are also ideas for an android (even existing, with limited functionality) and web client. Honestly I’ve never heard about...
Hi, Since MP2 has only 1 Client App, I would appreciate if somebody could develop a Jellyfin plugin for MP2 so as to widen the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom