siva

Portal Member
August 7, 2005
Moscow
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Sorry for my english)))

I like to use MediaPortal but my harware configuration not use all(((
If you can explain how to use SkyStar 1 with MediaPortal, I say big thanks)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
Replies
Views
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VPN support DE
@tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to remember there was a setting for local networks but I don't see it in my ProtonVPN settings so I might be wrong about that. I also have a hosts file with all the local pc hostnames and 192.1.68.1.xxx ips...
@tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to...
Hi, I have tried both MP1 and 2. I am not able to connect a client to a server (both windows) when they are on the same VPN (in my...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom