Supported Sites (1 Viewer)

Which site do you use the most?

• Total voters

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have 11 sites currently supported at the time of writing this post. I am always looking for more to add.

If your favorite site is missing and the site supports RSS feeds then please post a link to it here and I will work on adding it.

Also this post can be used for any questions/issues related to the currently supported sites. I have 2 articles (Sites_HowTo & Sites_Custom) on the wiki talking about the Sites.xml file and how it works.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Also I have tried to get support going for tvbinz.net but have no idea how to sign-up. So if anyone knows please post here or PM me.

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Question :) I only use newzbin .. I can't find it when I setup your plugin. Do I haeve to edit the xml files or am I doing something comletely wrong? :D

ok its both xml thing AND me being stupid :p Got it thanks.. It always helps reading.. wit the eyes open..

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Question :) I only use newzbin .. I can't find it when I setup your plugin. Do I haeve to edit the xml files or am I doing something comletely wrong? :D

ok its both xml thing AND me being stupid :p Got it thanks.. It always helps reading.. wit the eyes open..

Glad to hear ya got it working.

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello!

Actually I haven't got it working :( Don't know what I am doing wrong. All I get is error occured

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello!

Actually I haven't got it working :( Don't know what I am doing wrong. All I get is error occured

Post logs and I can take a look. All you should have to do is put your Newzbin creds into Sites.xml under the <login> node.

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    you know what.. it really helps to write the username correct .. hehe Love your plugin now :D Now I just have to learn to use sabnzbd perfectly :)

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You say 11 sites are supported but I get only three options (Newzleech/NZBMatrix/NZBIndex) when I am about to enter a search query? And I missing something?

I'm satisfied as long as I got newzbin and NZBIndex :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom