Sweden, norway and danish MP user search... (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Tried to register, got this:
General Error

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : erver, $sqluser, $sqlpassword, $database, $persistency = true) { $this->persistency = $persistency; $this->server = $sqlserver; $this->user = $sqluser; $this->password = $sqlpassword; $this->dbname = $database; $this->db_connect_id = ($this->persistency) ? odbc_pconnect($this->server, $this->user, $this->password) : odbc_connect($this->server, $this->user, $this->password); return ( $this->db_connect_id ) ? $this->db_connect_id : false; } // // Other base methods // function sql_close() {

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom