Swedish weather links?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
I can't change the weather from F to Celsius
Replies
Views
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description Hi, Even though I have configured Swedish regional settings, the TV Guide is still using...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
On the Contribute page, the following links under the heading "Documentation" are broken: website feedback form (presumably should...
Replies
Views
I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted files in Windows trash, then there is a way to get it back.
I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted...
Is it possible to recover deleted .ts recording files? I have deleted some recordings that I would like to watch again I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom