swiss/german iptv in sweden? (1 Viewer)

snorredick

Portal Member
May 22, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
hey

my gf just moved in with me from switzerland so now i thought id see if theres any way of getting swiss or german channels through iptv or are all providers locked to there own networks? would make her day if i could make it work :)

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
We have to make a deal. Since you stole a swiss woman you have to send a swedish woman to switzerland :)

More seriously :

True IPTV (by that I mean Live TV streaming over UDP/RTP in SD or HD) is not even available in Switzerland (apart from Bluewin TV but they use DRM that prevents getting the streams on a PC so it's a no-go anyway).

But it is possible to get Live Web-TV by using Zattoo or Wilmaa (I don't know if they are available in Sweden). You can also access most of the TV shows on the swiss tv's website. (Schweizer Fernsehen: SF Videoportal)

The best solution is probably satellite :

DVB-S Programme

You can get all the Swiss national channels for a one time fee of 60 CHF. (you need to prove that you're swiss but that's ok if your GF is, or we could arrange something that I get one for you.) But you also need the required hardware (satellite antenna + receiver)

snorredick

Portal Member
May 22, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
meh swiss tv is poo then :) how about german tv? she mostly used to watch prosieben anyway i think :) and a satelite aint possible in my current flat :( otherwise i would have gone for that :(

either way thanks for the tips, il try those apps asap :) and you cant have any of my women :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom