Switsch Button on Mantis Page doesn't work! (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!

It seems that the "Switch-Button" on Mantis-Page doesn't work! Its the same with IE7 or Chrome:

Best Regards
    Helios

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Does not work for me either.

Have tried using Firefox (3.1b), IE7, and also Safari/Webkit. Emptying all cache and cookies etc on each.

It "broke" a week or two ago i think.

update: also tried Chrome.. no luck!

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What happens when you try? Do you get an error message? Or does the page just reload to the same place? Is Javascript enabled?

About 10 days ago we updated to Mantis 1.1.5, it may be related to that one. Anyone seeing this behavior in the past?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Jep can confirm that issue.

When you press "switch" the actual page doesn't change you have to press "Roadmap" then it change!

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    small test..change to a new item, press switch and after the (same) page reloads press F5 for a reload. Does the right one come up or still the same page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom