Sync the Lyrics (1 Viewer)

Julien Pham

Portal Member
July 11, 2013
Home Country
France France
Hi,

Last day I discovered a software on my Windows Phone when I searched for a Lyric tool, it is called MusiXmatch lyrics: http://musixmatch.com/

They have a great lyric catalog, they can scan our Library to find lyrics for our songs, they can discover the artist/song being played with audio recon, and even more useful, they sync the lyric with the audio, so we can read what is beeing said at the moment, and we can then sing with the singer ;) Dunno how they do that, but it is quite impressive.

Would be good to have a plugin like that for Media Portal, either with the same features, or a plugin which implement MusiXMatch into media portal.

Thanks

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Already checked the possibility to use musicmatch lyrics database to the MyLyrics plugin. Got to a dead end.

Julien Pham

Portal Member
    July 11, 2013
    Home Country
    France France
    Too bad. I guess MusiXMatch can do lyric sync because they have timecode in their lyric database?
    Then maybe I'll have to use the desktop app on my HTPC if I want the lyric sync ^^

Edit: lol yes 20.000 $ a year, this is for commercial purpose, not for non commercial stuff ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom