Attachments

• 15-23-11.jpg
      15-23-11.jpg
      165.3 KB
    • SysInfo.rar
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom