T-Home with IPTV does not work (1 Viewer)

GregorV

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Bonn
Home Country
Germany Germany
If I want to see a IPTV channel then I only get garbled sound and video.
Attached a log (start TV Service, switch to Das Erste (DVB-S), works, switch to Das Erste (IPTV), get pictue and sound but see yourself in the attached timeshift file. Test was done with TV Setup only. For playback of the timeshift file either FDShow decoder or VLC is required (MPC only shows black picture. (with 1.01 Alpha the same)
From the German forum I know that I am not allone with this issue.

kleiner8

Portal Pro
September 4, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi GregorV

i can't help you by your problem. But may be youcan help me.

Lets switch to german, it is easyer for me.

Wie hast du es hin bekommen t-online aus zu wählen? Beim Sendersuchlauf findet er keinen Sender.
Muss ich kunde bei t-online sein? Ich habe freenet komplett.

Was ist alles für IPTV nötig?

Vielen Dank und Gruß

kleiner

GregorV

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Bonn
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi kleiner,

yes, you need to have an T-Online accout , 16+MBit or VDSL. (also 1+1 or Hansenet)
From my knowledge Freenet does not offer IPTV.
But even, if you have IPTV the network can be a problem, because if you use switches they need to be able to handle IGMPv3.
Alternatively you can use a direct cable between your router and the pc or a pair of powerlan adapters.

ja, Du brauchst einen T-Online Zugang und mindestens 16+MBit oder VDSL
Soweit ich weiß bietet Freenet kein IPTV, ich glaube 1+1 und Hansenet sind noch Anbieter.
Außerdem muss sichergestellt sein, dass IGMP vom Router zu deinem PC kommt, viele Switches blockieren das. Also PC entweder direkt am Router anschließen oder Powerlan Adapter verwenden.

Gruß
Gregor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom