TBS 6928 + Unicam DeltaCrypt + Sky Germany V13 Card (1 Viewer)

herrbasan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After a long journey of testing different TV-Cards, CAM's and Software, i found in the TBS 6928 and the Unicam Deltracrypt the solution i was looking for. Thanks to the excellent and robust CI support (found here), MediaPortal works flawlessly with the CAM.

I'm able to watch and record encrypted channels (Sky Germany V13 Card) in my network, everything works without glitches or artifacts. And since my experience with the TBS card and the support at TBS friendly and responsive, i just wanted to give a shout-out for this excellent piece of hardware.

I'm also very pleased with the MediaPortal CI support for this card. So thanks MM :)

Intel i5-2400@3.1Ghz / 8GB RAM / 160 GB Intel SSD
    Windows 7 x64 / MediaPortal TV Server 1.2.3
    TBS 6928 PCIe TV Card (Driver: 1.0.1.4)
    Unicam DeltaCrypt CAM (Firmware: Sparta 5.33)
    Sky Deutschland V13 Card (NDS)

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    happy for you :)
    I don't get it work though...
    Setup: MP 1.4 (patched files for CI support, worked before with Conax cam), Unicam Evo (HW 3.0, Troja 3.13), german Sky V14 (NDS, activated, works in my TV)

do you have any hints?

EDIT:
    I would not call the CI support of TBS Cards of MP "excellent and robust". I would say: if you plan to use CI with MP, stay away from TBS and buy an officially supported card. I just put my old Technotrend S2-3200 back in, and voilá, CI Menü works like a charm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom