Tearing and DVB EPG

Discussion in 'General Support' started by chrholm, October 24, 2005.

1. chrholm

chrholm Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

First off, Im very pleased with MediaPortal. However a few issues have snug up the last couple of months. I update and compile directly from CVS every week or so, and have been following a few problems for quite some time now. I know you must expect bugs on HEAD, but these bugs have been around for a few months now, and I would like to see them fixed.

* Tearing. This issue have been raised by many others, but it doesnt seem to be taken seriously. I know for a fact that I have changed nothing what-so-ever on my system except MediaPortal. Until after 0.13 I never had any tearing, but have had it on the HEAD branch for a few months. I goes away when I turn on timeshifting, so this must be a problem with MP and not the codec. Im using the Nvidia Codec, which is not expired and active when in My TV.

* My local operator sends out video and audio for certain channels on 0xD2 and 0xD3. It seems that other countries use these for EPG. For the last month or so, I have been unable to watch programs that transmit on 0xD2 or 0xD3. Is there any way to properly filter the stream, so it doesnt choke on audio or video on those IDs?

Thanks,

Christian

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chrholm

chrholm Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    This is the tunerequest logs:

23-10-2005 23:47:29 DVBGraphBDA: tuning details: frequency:474000 KHz symbolrate:6875 innerFec:-1 modulation:3 ONID:65024 TSID:1010 SID:210 provider:tdc

23-10-2005 23:47:29 DVBGraphBDA:TuneChannel() done freq:474000 ONID:65024 TSID:1010 prog:210 audio:D3 video:D2 pmt:101 ac3:FFFFFFFF txt:D4

4. mzemina
    • Team MediaPortal

mzemina Retired Team Member

Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!