TechniSat CableStar DVB-C HD2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

:whistle: ;) (1) TechniSat- CableStar HD 2 läuft in MEPO nicht. DVBViewer läuft | MediaPortal - An Open Source Windows Media Center for FREE! (team-mediaportal.com) ist nicht besser geworden, deine situation. neue kaufen !
:whistle: ;) (1) TechniSat- CableStar HD 2 läuft in MEPO nicht. DVBViewer läuft | MediaPortal - An Open Source Windows Media...
Hallo, läuft die PCI Karte TechniSat CableStar HD2 unter Windows 10? Und wenn ja: Mit welchen Treibern?
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom