TechnoTrend TT-connect CT2-4650 CI - no CAM working (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't understand. How am I supposed to run SetupTv.exe?
    My point is that SetupTv.exe needs other DLLs in order to run. If you extract SetupTv.exe into a folder by itself without the required DLLs and try to run it, it will fail.

Mandel

Portal Member
    March 7, 2008
    Shouldn't the DLL's have been installed when I made the installation?
    I installed following the instructions in: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...mp2-tv-updated-for-10th-ae-2014-04-26.114068/
    Something must be wrong with the installation. I can't find the SetupTV.exe!
    The instruction says that it should be in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service\SetupTv\SetupTV.exe"
    But there is no folder "\SlimTv.Service\" in "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\" !

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Mandel

Portal Member
    March 7, 2008
    Thanks’ for all your help.
    I have now installed MP2 and not Native TV. But the CAM in my "TT-connect CT2-4650 CI" is not working in MP2 either.
    I have two "Cinergy C PCI HD" cards and the CAM works in them. BUT the signal level is very low from these cards. So they give heavy stuttering most of the time. The TT-connect card give perfect signal and give no stuttering at all. So it would have been greate to be abel to use them in MP.
    Any idea of a DVBC card with CAM that will work "out of the box"?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have now installed MP2 and not Native TV. But the CAM in my "TT-connect CT2-4650 CI" is not working in MP2 either.
    The CAM will not work with MP unless you use native TV. It's as simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom