Teletext Waiting Screen (1 Viewer)

athos

Portal Member
February 23, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Is it possible to change the intro screen of teletex (as attachment) or to delete it?:confused:

Bye

Attachments

• MpTx.jpg
    MpTx.jpg
    83.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom