Terratec 2400i Dual dvb-t pci-e card (1 Viewer)

colincliff

Portal Member
September 27, 2005

Calle

January 8, 2005
I'm also interested in buying this card. But as I am going to use it with MediaPortal I need to know if they will work together.
It would be nice if someone a little mor technical than me would add support for this card as fast as possible.

colincliff

Portal Member
September 27, 2005
looks like we'll have to try and see. I know that Media Portal is compatible with the single Terratec DVB-t card so hopfully it will work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post...
Hi all, I've recently bought a Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 USB tuner (specs here [PDF]...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
One more follow-up: I had some issues with discontinuities causing tearing of the picture. After a bit of troubleshooting I found out that all of the sticks have a pretty loose antenna connector, or the middle part. I carefully squeezed the sides together a bit, and now they seem to work more reliably.
One more follow-up: I had some issues with discontinuities causing tearing of the picture. After a bit of troubleshooting I found...
Hi All, since there hasn't been so much talk about DVB-T2 especially using a cheap USB stick receiver, I decided to try it out and...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that came with either card, and that these tuners are being used at a location in the USA. The Prof Revolution S2 7301 card is an excellent single-tuner card that for the most part just works. You install...
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that...
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi Guys, After getting tired of trying to figure out why the DTV cards I had were not reliable and would just stop working after a while, I decided to bite the bullet and replace them. I am sooo glad I did. Although there were some teething issues, including clearing the BIOS and changing pci slots a few times and doing MP reinstall...
Hi Guys, After getting tired of trying to figure out why the DTV cards I had were not reliable and would just stop working after a...
Hi Guys, After getting tired of trying to figure out why the DTV cards I had were not reliable and would just stop working after a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom