Thanks fforde! (1 Viewer)

shade01

Portal Member
December 12, 2008
Just wanted to say that I almost quit using Mediaportal because I couldn't find an interface that was functional and looked good to me at the same time. All I do is watch movies and listen to music on my HTPC so everything else is fluff to me. I tried XBMC, Meedio, and a few others but each had its pros and cons. I discovered Moving Pictures not too long ago and I am absolutely loving it. Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work, and thanks for answering so many questions including mine!

flyte

Portal Pro
November 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Totally agree. Excellent plugin and will be even better with genre sorting :)

Much thanks for the time and effort you have put into this.

Just wanted to say that I almost quit using Mediaportal because I couldn't find an interface that was functional and looked good to me at the same time.

I find that using the skin StreamedMP and MovingPictures plug in is what makes MediaPortal give me a hardon. StreamedMP is a wonderful skin and we all know how useful MovingPictures can be.

Sutekh

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Home Country
Only discovered StreamedMP yesterday and instantly I through Aeon out the window. What a sensational skin!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Glad to be appreciated. :p Don't forget though armandp has helped out a tremendous amount as well, he deserves thanks too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom