The big; "show your place topic!!" (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I thought It is a nice idea to use this topic for uploading pictures to show how you are using mediaportal.. Pictures of your livingroom, HTPC, wife, everything is welcome! ;) Maybe fun, maybe inspirational and maybe nice to hear some nice reactions from eachother

Well, this is how I live:

powermarcel10-albums-alles-picture715-both.jpg

powermarcel10-albums-alles-picture716-my-htpc-tv.jpg

powermarcel10-albums-alles-picture717-my-test-gamesystem.jpg

Hope you guys (and womans) like the idea to share this.. If not, tell me honestly! :D

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here is mine.

I haven't got round to re-paining the wall where I embedded the wires/conduit (or filling in the holes from where I fixed on the skirting board and architrave), but luckily the walls were the same colour as polyfiller so it doesn't show too much!

P1020067.jpg

The floating shelves were a complete pain to install, but they were worth it for the wire free minimalist look. When the kids stop pulling the foam out of the speaker front air flow ports I will replace them for something newer, but until then I am not going to waste my money (in case they do the same to the new ones!).

Robbo

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here is mine.

I haven't got round to re-paining the wall where I embedded the wires/conduit (or filling in the holes from where I fixed on the skirting board and architrave), but luckily the walls were the same colour as polyfiller so it doesn't show too much!

The floating shelves were a complete pain to install, but they were worth it for the wire free minimalist look. When the kids stop pulling the foam out of the speaker front air flow ports I will replace them for something newer, but until then I am not going to waste my money (in case they do the same to the new ones!).

Robbo

Wow man, nice! :)

Did not see that.. But I like it more in a topic on the forum actually!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Powermarcel you have awesome entertainment device.

Thanks! Please show your stuff as wel!

Did not see that.. But I like it more in a topic on the forum actually!

Agree that show is better in the forum. But perhaps you missed this section Completed HTPC Projects. I think that this is the best place where you can show off your setup. ;)

JiRo.

You are right, Didn't see that..

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom