The Football (Soccer) Thread... (1 Viewer)

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Just wondering if there are any football fans on the forum? I'm a Liverpool supporter - 12 league games unbeaten!!..and Harry's finally back on form!

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: The Football Thread...

overture said:
    Just wondering if there are any football fans on the forum? I'm a Liverpool supporter - 12 league games unbeaten!!..and Harry's finally back on form!

All-round football fan here!

Hugely addicted to Football Manager from SIGames also 8)

What do you think of the buying of Daniel Agger ?

overture

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2006
    Bangor
    Home Country

Agger is a good solid player - it should create a bit of competition in the defence. Hopefully his recent knee problems won't cause him too many issues.

I'm looking forward to the match against Man U on Sunday!!

What team do you support?

LordMessi said:
    overture said:

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I've been a great supporter of Eintracht Frankfurt since 1974 (what wonder with that nick :D )

-w200_adler.jpg

"attila" the mascot of Eintracht Frankfurt

eagle

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I'm also a big football fan. My favourite team is Borussia Dortmund. And we're on a good way back to europe with our young players. The future is ours!!! 8)

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

overture said:
    Agger is a good solid player - it should create a bit of competition in the defence. Hopefully his recent knee problems won't cause him too many issues.

I'm looking forward to the match against Man U on Sunday!!

What team do you support?

LordMessi said:
    overture said:

Well...all-round I'm a football lover....got a few favourite teams...but mostly i just love to watch football.

National: Aab (local team) and Brøndby
    Abroad : Man U, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan and more

Hopefully Agger's knees will hold.....as we(danes) are expecting him to perform very well on the national team in the future.

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

warped6 said:
    Well I'm hoping that Pittsburg and Seattle win this Sunday. I don't like Denver and Carolina doesn't have a chance against Seattle.

Oh wait...

You not talking American Football are you...

In that case...Never mind :lol:

Never mind then 8)

overture

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2006
    Bangor
    Home Country
    Man U 1-0 Liverpool

robbed! :cry: Liverpool dominated the game!!

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    Yea i thought this was an American Football thread, and I was going to vent about last week's playoff games (ok, just one, the Colts choking at home). I'm probably one of the few Americans on the board who isn't disappointed that this thread isnt about the NFL.

I like watching EPL games, Fox Soccer Channel puts 4 or 5 games on a weekend in the US, and I'll record or watch most of them. Personally, I'm sick of seeing Man U, Chelsea and the usual suspects at the top of the table, so I casually pull for teams like Wigan and West Brom. Nothing less exciting than seeing a team 16 points up on the rest of the league halfway thru the season. Completely enjoyed the draw at home to Charlton tho...

ok, after saying all that, its time to watch the NFL...and record the Lyon/Auxerre game on FSC.

Users who are viewing this thread