// Umrandungen und "X" '; // Chat GUI

Ehh, what does it mean?

/Moltas

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    just in case, if you're not speaking germany, Umrandung und "X" means "fringe and x..." [don't think this actually helpful though]

chili

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2004
    somewhere in the bowels of Texas
    scoop said:
    Hi,
    chili said:
    *** Access Denied: Found in DNS black list xbl.spamhaus.org (your IP is 209.115.***.*, result: 127.0.0.4) :shock:
    Whoops, looks like you've been 0wned: http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/index.lasso

moltas: why not just install an IRC client and join #mediaportal on efnet?

Kind regards,
    Michel

I'm on a corporate network and it has worked up until today.

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,
    chili said:
    I'm on a corporate network and it has worked up until today.
    Then some other computer on that corporate network is infected with a virus or some other malware. I had the same happening about a month ago @ work :) It has thousands of computers behind the same IP address. I went straight to the network department and nailed it down to one computer not having its virus definitions updated and has become infected. :shock:

The only way to get past this is to find the compromised computer, fix it and then contact the blacklist maintainer. If you don't it'll be listed for another 6 months or so. Note that many mailservers block incoming traffic from IP's listed in these kinds of blacklists as well.

Kind regards,
    Michel

moltas

Portal Pro
    April 6, 2005
    Sweden
    scoop said:
    @moltas: why not just install an IRC client and join #mediaportal on efnet?

That would be a solution but it's no good having it on the web if it doesnt work??

Just wanted the guys responsible for the web aware of it.

/Moltas

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi Moltas,

If you really wish to use the webchat, then make sure you've got a Java plugin installed and enabled for your browser, and that it does support the <APPLET> tag.

Indeed, it shouldn't be showing this text if your browser doesn't support Java...

Kind regards,
    Michel

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    A very good irc client recommended to me from one of MP main people is Hydrairc

Users who are viewing this thread