The slider in the scroll bar is hard to see (1 Viewer)

Topher5000

Portal Pro
April 5, 2006
Hi all. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing the slider in the scroll bar. If it were darker, that would help.

Thanks.

Topher5000

Portal Pro
April 5, 2006
Sorry for the bluriness, but I've never done a screen hsot before & I didn't want to create too big a file.
I mean the slider in the scroll bar on the right side of the page.

Topher5000

Portal Pro
April 5, 2006
Yeah, when the scroll bar's a fair size it's reasonably visible, but on pages with lots of posts, I sometimes miss the slider which causes the page to jump around.
Is this a setting in my browser (IE 6)?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Colors changed to default (was just IE related).
    Style and size is related to your browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom