The Toilet paper skin ;-) Update (2/2-05) (1 Viewer)

munter

Portal Member
January 3, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Do we really need this...?
Too much beer and a rool of toilet paper.

Good weekend

tpskin.jpg

Happy thoughts.
-Munter

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Seems like munter is on the toilet since friday to create the skin or get some more new ideas. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
Replies
Views
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom