themoviedb.org titles in Spanish - background (1 Viewer)

davisss

Portal Member
March 9, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi friends

I have a doubt with this scraper. It hardly find me in Spanish equity funds. You might find the movie with the title in Spanish in a database in English and so I do not find just results? And if it works so you can send the parameter of the movie with the title in English in see Spanish to find the film?

I've watched some movies without background and web searching I found this, then you do not release it?

Thank you very much and sorry for the translation.:sorry::D

Hola amigos:

Tengo una duda con este rascador. Resulta que apenas me encuentra fondos de titulos en Español. Puede ser que busque la pelicula con el titulo en español en una base de datos en ingles y por eso no me encuentra apenas resultados? y en caso de que esto funciona asi es posible mandarle el parametro de la pelicula con el titulo en ingles en ves de español para que encuentre la pelicula?

He mirado algunas peliculas sin fondo y buscando en esa web lo he encontrado, entoces porque no lo descargo??

Muchas gracias y perdonar por la traducción.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi friends

I have a doubt with this scraper.

Try the IMDb.es v1.5.3 Spanish scraper, which you can find at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...scraper-localized-versions-de-es-fr-pt-80317/

It will get all the textual info from IMDb in localized Spanish, and then it can use IMPAwards and TheMovieDb for cover and background images, depending on your scraper priority settings.

If your filename is in Spanish, it will use the Spanish title as well, but there is no language selection way at themovedb.org regarding translated backdrops. Of course most backdrops are without textual reference, so that should not be a problem. The only problem is on covers. So if you know of a way to find better Spanish based covers based on IMDb tt..... number then let me know.

alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

davisss

Portal Member
    March 9, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello

Thanks for the reply. I have as scrapers, in this order:

1.FilmAffinity (IMDb.es) v1.0.8
    2.IMDb.es v1.5.3
    3.Alpacine 1.0.2

The synopsis of the movie and the cover is 99% too but not the substance occurs.
    You have to configure anything else for them to function better.

thanks

Hola:

Gracias por la respuesta. Yo tengo como rascadores, en este orden:

1.FilmAffinity (IMDb.es) v1.0.8
    2.IMDb.es v1.5.3
    3.Alpacine 1.0.2

La sinopsis de las peliculas las encuentra y la caratula 99% tambien pero no se que ocurre el fondo.
    Hay que configurar algo más para que su funcionamiento sea mejor.

gracias

alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Try in MP config>MovPic config>About>Advanced settings>Backdrops>minimum size. and let me know the values

Prueba en la ruta de arriba y mira los valores de configuracion para los backdrops.

No te encuentra ninguno? O algunas peliculas te guarda el fondo?

davisss

Portal Member
    March 9, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello

Some funds if I download them and see. but others do not and I do not understand. for example the movie the box, I entered the web and discover themoviedb.org which has several funds that movie but I do not download any.

Minimum configuration funds = 1280x800
    Maximum configuration funds = 1920x1080

funds are in the box movie 1920x1080 might be a resolution equal to the maximum value I downloaded them.

greetings.

Hola:

Algunos fondos si me los descarga y se ven. pero otros no y es algo que no entiendo. por ejemplo la pelicula the box, he entrado en la web themoviedb.org y descubro que tiene varios fondos de esa pelicula pero a mi no me descargo ninguno.

Configuracion minima fondos = 1280x800
    Configuracion maxima fondos =1920x1080

los fondos de la pelicula the box estan en 1920x1080 puede ser que al ser una resolución igual que el valor maximo no me las descarge.

un saludo.

Hello I just switched the setting of "maximum configuration of funds"

1920x1080 1930x1100 with the new value

And the four tests I've done I've found the bottom correctly.

if it was not luck or is that to be the same as the maximum value fund discarded for being too big.

thank you very much everyone for the help, I would do if you

greeting a good day to spend.

Hola acabo de cambiar la configuración de "configuración maxima de fondos"

1920x1080 con el nuevo valor 1930x1100

Y las cuatro pruebas que he realizado me ha encontrado el fondo correctamente.

no se si ha sido suerte o es que al ser igual que el valor maximo descarta el fondo por ser demasiado grande.

muchas gracias a todos por la ayuda, que haria si vosotros

un saludo un pasar buen dia.

alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Rename the file that contains the movie to english title (the box) and disable all scrappers except filmaffinity+imdb.es
    Reimport and tell me if it works...

Or you can try win a movie that has the same name in both languages (The Matrix) and try it.

Cambiale el nome al archivo por el titulo de la peli en ingles, desactiva todos los scrappers (es que no puedo decir "rascador"...) excepto filmaffinity+imdb.es y prueba a ver

davisss

Portal Member
    March 9, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello

Putting the title in English if it works. is at least Aces 2006, finds the information and cover art but the fund does not, if I do as you tell me and I put Smokin 'Aces (2006) I found the background without problems.

entoces looking for the title in English?. it can be configured to look for IMDB?

Thank you very much for your help

Hola:

Poniendo el titulo en ingles si funciona. por lo menos es Ases calientes 2006, encuentra la información y caratula pero el fondo no, si hago como tu me dices y pongo Smokin' Aces (2006) me encuentra el fondo sin problemas.

entoces busca por el titulo en ingles?. se le puede configurar para que busque por IMDB ?

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hello

Putting the title in English if it works. is at least Aces 2006, finds the information and cover art but the fund does not, if I do as you tell me and I put Smokin 'Aces (2006) I found the background without problems.

entoces looking for the title in English?. it can be configured to look for IMDB?

Thank you very much for your help

The IMDb.es scraper would have had no problem finding a proper match for "Ases calientes (2006)" as per manual verification:

Búsqueda de Títulos de IMDb

But you do not have it in 1st position, so the FilmAffinity scraper is used. Now that scraper is unable to find a match, at least per manual verification, being:

Search for "Ases calientes (2006)" - FilmAffinity

So perhaps there are false-positive mistakes made, but unless you adjusted MovingPictures advanced settings, then the secondary scraper can not auto-approve anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom