This is how MUSIC section should look like. WITH Touch Screen abilitys! (1 Viewer)

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
Hi everybody!

As Mediaportal have more and more users, and skin designers is taking Mediaportal to a graphical orgasm, plugin developers are making usefull plugins which makes our lives easier i just cant understand why nothing is happening to the Music section?? In my opinion there is much more to do with it and the graphical and simplicity is one of them.

I know there is many who is working on mediaportal and im sure its going to be better in MP2.
But until then....

Look at this video, this shows an HIGH END performance "audio pc" with touch screen ability. This is nice, clean easy to use. I posting this thread to give some plugin developers and skin designers an idea how to make it better, i know there will be MANY users who is greatful if it will be done much better.

I know this post will sound that i hate the music section and mediaportal, absolutely not! I LOVE IT. You guys have made a hell of a work building this mediacenter software and its just great! However there is things that could be better, like the music section. ;)
I think this should be one of the things that has priority as this is one of the MAIN features in a mediacenter.

Best regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom