What does tthis process plugin?
- creating "folder.jpg" if its needed and only one file are in the folder
- picture size from the thumbnails are adjustable
- own MTN parameter
- video time where the thumb is taken can be entered
- tv recording time where the thumb is taken can be entered
- creates a small and a big file for tv thumbs
- handles up to 4 video and 1 tv recording folder(s)
- needs minimum resources
- it just works
Attached are the plugin, just copy the thumbnailer.dll in the folder "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process" and configure it in the plugin panel of your mp config.
- V3.0 released
- Code redesign (video section)
- MTN parameters
- V2.0 released
- Using now the MTN.exe > h264 working!
- Thumb creating at backgroundworker task
- Checks all 1/2 hour if new files are there
- TV thumbs DOESN'T needs to have a hidden attribute > REMOVED!
- TV thumbs needs to have a hidden attribute... why i don't know... changed
- Creates the thumbs in a own process
- Creates a thumb for tv recordings with a L at the filename end
- Ability to enter the file extensions for processing
- tv recording thumbs
- own offset for tv recordings and videos
- initial start delay
30.6 KB Views: 537