thumbnails for mp3 albums... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
Subject line says it all. I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I've downloaded the Sydney.xml file from xmltv.net. Do I have to rename it...
Replies
Views
So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
Replies
Views
Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Just loaded version 2.3.2 on a newly imaged Windows 10 PC. Created my music file as C:\Music\. All my albums look correct on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom