[solved] Thumbs not found for Artists (1 Viewer)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search":

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec., of another artist with 77 Fanarts from 2 min. 14 sec. to 3 sec.
    The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec...
    In general FH has been working well since your last changes! (y) There's only one special case. 10 Fanarts of "Marina And The...
    Replies
    Views
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/errors-in-fh-log.139969/
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/errors-in-fh-log.139969/
    There's one case of a wrong artist name to MBID resolution: 05-Jun-2020 13:51:08 Debug [ Scraper]: Trying to find...
    Replies
    Views
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
    Replies
    Views
    To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] - BASS: GCHandle of Musicstream not found in Dictionary" is logged: On some of my files the Xing header was included in the audio frame count: Most players like Windows Media Player can handle this issue but...
    To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] -...
    Hi, when playing music from a playlist sometimes suddenly the playback hangs in the middle of the track. When i press next, the...
    Replies
    Views
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom